UC Davis Plant Pathology students show the trials and tribulations associated with the worlds’ most important disease of citrus…Huanglongbing!
- Photos from Plant Pathology’s Annual Bocce Ball Tournament 2017 June 16, 2017
- Wellness Event: Circadian Timing Is Everything: From a Good Night’s Sleep to Minimizing Insecticide Use May 16, 2017
- Dave Rizzo APS Fellow Award May 16, 2017
- Teaching Prize Winner Can’t Contain His Enthusiasm: Plant Scientist Dave Rizzo and Students Learn From One Another April 14, 2017
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program 2017-18 Awards March 22, 2017