Jared Nigg of the Falk lab received a National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) Fellowship. Candidates were selected based on demonstrated potential to contribute to strengthening the vitality of the U.S. science and engineering enterprise. Recipients will receive a stipend award of support. Congrats, Jared!
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program 2017-18 Awards March 22, 2017
- Lilly Chin, daughter of Dr. Lih-Shen Chin (the first graduate student of Distinguished Professor Bryce Falk), wins 2017 Jeopardy College Tournament of Champions March 2, 2017
- Department of Pesticide Regulation Integrated Pest Management Research Symposium March 1, 2017
- Jessica Franco: DEBVBD Graduate Student Travel Award February 6, 2017
- Planting the Bee Garden Spring 2017 January 25, 2017