Jared Nigg of the Falk lab received a National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) Fellowship. Candidates were selected based on demonstrated potential to contribute to strengthening the vitality of the U.S. science and engineering enterprise. Recipients will receive a stipend award of support. Congrats, Jared!
- Wellness Event: Circadian Timing Is Everything: From a Good Night’s Sleep to Minimizing Insecticide Use May 16, 2017
- Dave Rizzo APS Fellow Award May 16, 2017
- Teaching Prize Winner Can’t Contain His Enthusiasm: Plant Scientist Dave Rizzo and Students Learn From One Another April 14, 2017
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program 2017-18 Awards March 22, 2017
- Lilly Chin, daughter of Dr. Lih-Shen Chin (the first graduate student of Distinguished Professor Bryce Falk), wins 2017 Jeopardy College Tournament of Champions March 2, 2017