Jared Nigg of the Falk lab received a National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) Fellowship. Candidates were selected based on demonstrated potential to contribute to strengthening the vitality of the U.S. science and engineering enterprise. Recipients will receive a stipend award of support. Congrats, Jared!
- Photos from Plant Pathology’s Annual Bocce Ball Tournament 2017 June 16, 2017
- Wellness Event: Circadian Timing Is Everything: From a Good Night’s Sleep to Minimizing Insecticide Use May 16, 2017
- Dave Rizzo APS Fellow Award May 16, 2017
- Teaching Prize Winner Can’t Contain His Enthusiasm: Plant Scientist Dave Rizzo and Students Learn From One Another April 14, 2017
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program 2017-18 Awards March 22, 2017