Susan Moenga, a Plant Biology Grad Group student and member of Doug Cook’s lab, has just received a USAID graduate school fellowship that will cover the majority of her costs for 4 years. Michigan State, which runs the fellowship program, has granted Susan this fellowship. Congrats, Susan!
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program 2017-18 Awards March 22, 2017
- Lilly Chin, daughter of Dr. Lih-Shen Chin (the first graduate student of Distinguished Professor Bryce Falk), wins 2017 Jeopardy College Tournament of Champions March 2, 2017
- Department of Pesticide Regulation Integrated Pest Management Research Symposium March 1, 2017
- Jessica Franco: DEBVBD Graduate Student Travel Award February 6, 2017
- Planting the Bee Garden Spring 2017 January 25, 2017